Electronic programmable control is an option, with recipes stored and recalled at the touch of a button controlling speed, weight, moulding and batching configurations on the automatic bread panner.
Intermediate proofing, single or multihead seeding, and indexing cross conveyors can be incorporated.
The Novatek range of 428 dough divider rounders offers:
- Weight range 10g – 208g (4 to 6 rows) 10g – 100g (8 rows)
- Optional 208g – 500g, number of rows depending on machine width (with change parts)
- Stainless steel covers with safety interlocks are standard.
- Gentle dough dividing action.
- Low noise level.
- Dry process eliminates cost of divider oil.
- Easy cleaning reduces down time.
- 250kg Bulk dough feed – reduces labour requirement.
- Adjustable legs as standard
- Lane reduction down to one or two rows for large pieces.
- Programmable control option.