Novatek 428 Dough Divider Rounder
Capable of gently processing a wide variety of doughs the Novatek range of dough divider rounders use no divider oil, which means not only reduced running costs but also an extremely clean machine.
The output speed of the dough divider rounder can be fixed to the meet customer’s specific requirement but variable speed drive is standard.
Electronic programmable control is an option, with recipes stored and recalled at the touch of a button controlling speed, weight, moulding and batching configurations on the automatic bread panner.
Intermediate proofing, single or multihead seeding, and indexing cross conveyors can be incorporated.
The Novatek range of 428 dough divider rounders offers:
- Weight range 10g – 208g (4 to 6 rows) 10g – 100g (8 rows)
- Optional 208g – 500g, number of rows depending on machine width (with change parts)
- Stainless steel covers with safety interlocks are standard.
- Gentle dough dividing action.
- Low noise level.
- Dry process eliminates cost of divider oil.
- Easy cleaning reduces down time.
- 250kg Bulk dough feed – reduces labour requirement.
- Adjustable legs as standard
- Lane reduction down to one or two rows for large pieces.
- Programmable control option.
Do you have any questions about this product? Please use the enquiry form below and we’ll be happy to help.
Please fill in your name and email address below and we will be happy to email you a brochure for this product.